--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com,
Skip,
We will again like we did in the past & it is at the present.When we are unable
to keep it lock any cars or delivery vans go in & don't read the signs we will
call the police & have them towed or wheel lock them.Kevin understands he is a
really nice guy.What do you suggest we do for the garbage & receyles they keep
on putting on the public walkway that the VFW has to maintain.We are looking
for someone to put a fence do you know anyone.Have them call me do you still
have my number.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM