Jack,
You had some very good points.I was finally told what happen with the cleaning
the workers clean the wrong area & no one check the parkin lot to see if it got
cleaned..I respect people being honest.Mistakes happen.I just don't like when
people Lie to me.I was told by people they clean it themselves & they
didn't.Respect comes first.The VFW is in a no win sitution in a way.All we can
do is enforce the rules.And file complaints to the city if it comes down to
it.I had to take employees from Harrys to court before will do again if it
comes down to it.Sorry to this site site if parking topic got ot of hand.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM