Admistrator of this site, we don't need this type of person here. No
problem disagreeing with someone, but we don't need this hate-filled
type of post. Revoke their membership here and keep him off under
other names.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "kajayap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> first I never did any work for this slum lord , one reason being
> that the town told me to stay clear of this piece of garbage.
Every

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM