I generally stay out of arguments or discussions that are not mine,
but I can't just sit on the sidelines and keep silent while "kajayap"
excretes his latest mound of nastiness. Seriously, I don't know and I
don't care who he is or what he has or has not done for the city -
all I know is what he's done for this list, which is to do nothing
more than contribute all forms of cutdowns, slander, sarcasm, and
hatred. Most people have parents who teach them, as children, that if
they have nothing good to say they shouldn't say it. Evidently this
character didn't. It doesn't matter if he takes his Neanderthal views
back under the rock from which he issued, as long as it's off this
list and away from the eyes and ears from decent folks who are trying
to get along in cyberspace and in real time.

As for the rest of the group - hope you had a merry Christmas and
best wishes for the upcoming new year.

~Heshy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM