Today I receive a Anti-Depression-Kit from a lady playing Bingo at my VFW.A
small bag contain a note &:
(1)ERASER=so you could make all your problems go away.
(2)PENNY=so you will never be broke.
(3)MARBLE=in case someone says you lost yours.
(4)RUBBER BAND=to stretch yourself beyond your limits.
(5)STRING=to tie things together when ever they fall apart.
(6)HERSEY KISS=to remind you that someone,somewhere loves you.

That was very nice of here to take the time to do that.And a very nice way for
me start my new year off.