I saw it on Loop Net. If all 18 units built at top of range (3,400
sf), we're talking about 61,200 sf, and about $188/sf of buildable
area. Sounds kind of pricey to me but assuming hard and soft costs
are no more than $200/sf, its probably doable since I think they can
prbably get close to $500/sf for waterfront condos. The sale is
subject to approval. Putting aside the purported conditions that may
have to be considered for the triangle, I think this is the realm we
are dealing with. After much further thought, I don't think that you
can build 136 units on the triangle piece if you have to provide
parking on site and are limited to 6-8 stories. My guess is that if
you have to provide 1 space per unit at around 300 sf per space, you
need almost the entire plot area for parking to provide around 65
spaces. So I think, the triangle alone, if you can put all parking
on 1 level at grade and build above you can get about 65 units. If
they get a waiver on parking, or are allowed to consider off-site
parking (fisherman's lot, right-of-ways, etc.) you can get more
units. In any event, absent these purported conditions of sale, its
a very valuable piece of land.