Charlie, thanks for the discussion about what kinds of stores Asbury
Partners would like to put in their complexes. Who knows what will
happen. The Belmar McDonald's is now Mattise, but they have the same
garbage cans left over from mcdonald's in there. Matisse is really
pretty and has great food. :)

Regarding Harry's and the VFW parking lot-it makes me sad to think of
80 year old WW II vets having to clean up bottles after Harry's
patrons. I saw a Sitar realty sign next to the place the other day.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> whats the reason behind why you left them use it?  if they dont
care about it, or resepect you, its owner.  why are they allowed to
use it?  you might consider not letting them anymore.