wow...this is a scary sentiment..here is a guy who was honorably
discharged, did his duty which caused him emotional distress,
and you are wishing a terrorists fate on him. all for taking
advantage of the same rights which you would argue he was there
protecting and enabling for us at home..

i agree with the sentiment about the way the returning vietnam vets
were treated, but i think this country has made strides on both sides
of the war debate. i would think that the vietnam era treatment of
vets is not someplace anyone is willing to go back to these days. at
least i hope so.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>