In a message dated 1/14/2005 8:48:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
given the choice between him exercising his rights & your safety &
your pursuit of happiness being ensured, which would you choose?
I cannot speak for Tony to whom your email was addressed, so I will speak for myself.  I would chose him exercising his rights.  You're statement here is quite telling.  It would seem that your first concern is you and your pursuit of happiness.

Let me share something with you... it isn't always about you.

How could you ask another person to compromise their conscience so that "your pursuit of happiness be ensured"?

I would encourage you to rethink this statement.  I can't imagine that you are this selfish.

Peace, Jim Keady

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor