Come to a charitable event this Saturday "Asbury Goes to the Dogs".
We're seizing the opportunity to provide all attendees photos of their
`best friend' to enable them to enter the contest of a well known
regional paper who remains nameless, which ends Tuesday February 22nd.

We invite you to bring your dog to the bar from 4 to 8 PM.  In
exchange for a charitable contribution to the SPCA of $10 we will
photograph and provide you a CD of your friends pictures.  All you
have to do is print your favorite (minimum 3 x 5 inches) and mail your
submission.

Let the barking, begging and howling begin.

    Codicil: There does not exist any relationship between the Wonder
Bar and a well known regional paper who remains nameless.  The Wonder
Bar being a regular supporter of the SPCA, made aware of this contest
and supporters and lovers of animals, particularly dogs; has solely of
its own volition decided to hold this event.