"The board has done a lot to create an environment to enable this to
happen. … they have also actively done some things that have made a
positive difference."  Damn, how did I miss it?

Perhaps you can educate us; just what are the `some things' that
council has done?  See from my vantage point, when government acts
behind closed doors, refuses to inform the governed and fabricates the
sort of silliness that Mr. Loffredo attempted in justifying further
gifting of lands to Asbury Partners; I smell a rat.

While council has been overly generous with The Partners, they've not
shared this largess with developers in the rest of Asbury.  What did I
miss?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>