12 year old Cory, (Palacenewsboy) started it when Tillie was alive and well, and I joined.  Shangazi

Heather <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I never even heard of this #2 group-when was that started? Sorry your
message was blocked on that other group...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> But there are only two members, and no messages...
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] come join us, we never block anyone's
> opinion.   Shangazi

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!