Last night's show with Diane Raver of the Garden State Film Festival April 8 - 10, Pam Lamberton of the Asbury Park Historical Society's Cinematic History Tour, Donnie G. of 'The Rag'  and filmmaker Warren Disbrow of 'Scarlet Moon' is up on the site now... Along with the deed for one oceanfront lot sold by Asbury Partners to Paramount Homes. We had the mortgage up there last night, which showed $2.7 million in compensation paid, but we can't fit the deed and that file. So now you can see the deed for $5.7 million for the one lot.  Join the discussion by sending us an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

 Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/