On 4/11/05 11:26 AM, "theiceman666911" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kate Mellina and Terry Weldon. Now Weldon is a convicted extortionist
> and blackmailer and Mellina continues to defend him. Why? Is this a
> school girl crush of something? One could certainly deduce there was
> sexually/lover relationship between the two.

It's certainly refreshing to see things like a happily married woman being
accused of adultury in public forums like this one.  Sometimes I really
wonder about the people in this town.

It's one thing to question her politics, her relationships with people being
investigated and charged with crimes, and why she's decided to come back to
the race - it's another to basically start creating rumors about her private
life.  That's just sick.