"By the summer season of 2006, we envision this will
be a SOHO meets South Beach oceanfront destination,"
said Fishman. "This summer's rental opportunities will
allow some retailers to get in on the ground floor, as
the city begins to come into its own."

its clear this coming summer is a business venture of
sorts, and nothing is set in stone.  (look at nearby
long branch, where this summer they will have their
boardwalk stores and food places open, but its only a
test run.  the following summer, 06', they will have
their offical opening.)  im wondering what asbury
partners means, when they say 06' will bring exciting
things.  i dont think their talking about the newley
constructed condos.  they dont sound too soho/south
beach to me.  what does everyone think of this quote??
 so by next summer, the boardwalk might be up and
running in a more finished way?  i think its a real
possiability?  being by then, a lot of construction
sites will be completed.