Question for those involved with AP Action:

Since APAC endorsed 4 of the 5 incumbents, it can be assumed that the
group is satisfied with the status quo. If so, was the main purpose of
forming the group to ensure that the city government remains in the
hands of the veto-proof majority on the current council?

I guess I'm a little confused. Political movements are usually formed
as an alternative to current governments & to give a voice to the
ignored. APAC seems to have been formed to give legitimacy
to "politics as usual". In that case, why was it necessary to start a
new PAC?

Someone INVOLVED with the process please help me to understand.