I WAS THERE at the debate, and the "huts" things is being blown out of proportion especially since  it's being used out of context.

========Original Message========
Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Living in huts?
Date: 4/22/2005 4:37:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

> He actually said that?

Yes, although mine was a paraphrase but he did use the word HUTS.
Another candidate (I can;t remember exactly who though) began her
statement by saying that she is a 3rd generation APer and she and her
family never lived in HUTS. If his statement wasn't so sad, it would be
funny. This is WHO APAC HAS ENDORSED (Asbury Couple and Mario did you
hear the debate). I won't venture into name calling since I think it is
counterproductive and allows people to blow off your points, but COME
ON, HOW could APAC endorse a candidate like this. Taken in the most
innocuous of ways, it was a poor metaphor, but do you want someone with
those (in)abilities leading this city? Sorry, APAC, but your backing of
Loffredo, Bruno and Sanders is in fact laughable.