Here's the actual transcript, taken at the 46:15 mark of Maureen's
show:

"Historic Preservation. The biggest thing is Asbury Park, we
definitely deserve historic preservation. As the diverse people we
have here in Asbury Park, um, growing up here, history was for real.
Again, we're creating history now. We're going forward again. At one
time, at one time we lived in huts. So now we're going from that,
we're evolving, um, we wanted to save everything that we possibly can,
but we want to make it um physically possible um responsible for all
the taxpayers in Asbury Park and we would like to again keep a diverse
community, keep Asbury Park happening, keep Asbury Park Asbury Park.
Thank you.