at last weeks debate.....repeatedly calling other candidates
liars....said other candidates would lie and distort. What audacity!
hope Loffrado isn't calling a man like Ben Schneider, a retired Major
in the United States Army a liar! I hope Bruno didn't call a man like
Ernie Cote, with his impeccable academic and military record (SPECIAL
Forces in Vietnam) a liar....I hope Sanders is not calling a man the
magnitude of Stu Koperweis a liar. A man who helped turn around
Jersey
City and has astonishing professional credits! I hope a failure like
Mellina is not trying to lie about a young man the calibre of Jim
Keady
or a man with the credentials of Harold Suggs. And we know John
Hamilton is the only one of the lousy lot, including Johnson, who
gave
a damn about the West Side. John also has 2 degrees and military
service. How dare weaklings like Bruno, Sanders, Loffrado and Mellina
call men of this stature liars in a public forum. Sounds like a last
gasp of desperation over political failure if you ask me!