Property values have gone up throughtout Monmouth county...New
Jersey...and the USA over the last 4 years. This council had nothing
do with it! However, property values in Asbury lag dramatically
behind
other towns in Monmouth and Ocean. Right now there is not one,
million
dollar house listing in Asbury....not one for 900 or even 800
thousand.
I will be the first to give this council credit for selling the town
cheap....which does mean property taxes are gonna be going thru the
roof in coming years and destroying us. My ADVICE....GET A FISCALLY
RESPONSIBLE COUNCIL OF LEADERS WHO WON'T GIVE THE STORE AWAY.....This
is a joke what the council and Aaron have done.