Dear Friends,

A few notes about some upcoming events:

5/7/05 6pm to 10pm: Asbury Park's First Saturday for May. Please join us at Court Square (home of Wish You Were Here) for a wine reception and live music in the Court yard. You may access it from either the Cookman Ave (arcade between Ciao Bella and Wish You Were Here) or from the Wesley Lake side through GLOSS Salon (our newest addition) or Wesley Lake gallery. For more info, addresses, etc please check out the following sites:

www.firstsaturdayasburypark.com
stores.eBay.com/wishyouwerehereasburypark
www.wesleylakegallery.com
http://www.ciaobella-asbury.com/

5/8/05 - It's Mother's Day !!!!
Please check out Wish You Were Here's new online store at eBay for some GREAT finds to make Mom smile! You can order online or stop in at the store. We offer free gifting and can ship nationwide.

stores.ebay.com/wishyouwerehereasburypark

Regards,
Tony Fatouros
Wish You Were Here!

If you wish to be removed from our contact list, please respond with REMOVE in the message header.