a lobbying arm for Bruno, Sanders and Loffrado... was I right? Of
course I was! Do you see their stupid signs around town promoting the
mutts. I told you D'Andrea was a sneak. And he does collect a pay
check
from the city...the liar! I STILL PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANY 'down the
street' stories, joe.....But lay in a big supply of mouth
wash.....THE
STRENGTH OF THE GAY COMMUNITY IN ASBURY IS ECONOMIC,,, NOT POLITICAL.
Gay folk want to buy real estate and start businesses,   but politics
has never been their bag....In fact,,, many gays now are actually
Republicans. They laugh at Joe and crew.