Ernie Cote was sensational on Restoreradio last night. Listen and
learn
what an experienced pro knows about government. A fabulous candidate
and asset for Asbury Park....Vote for Kote!....I AM VERY UPSET AT ED
Johnson...NICE MAN AS I HAVE SAID, BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. In sports
parlance, I don't trust him in the big spot. Just not tough enough! I
am also very upset at Ed for this Bruno, Sanders and Loffrado
affiliation. One minute he says he's independent...the next minute he
is Bruno's lachey! Ed could have been a contender. Remember the
Anthony
Quinn character in 'Requiem For A Heavyweight.' SORRY ED,,,, JUST NOT
QUITE ENOUGH....Same goes for Pam Lamberton with this APAC crap. Pam
is
just too nice. Great ear rings at the Mount Carmel debate
though!        PS....I ALSO UNDERSTAND ED DOES NOT HAVE SUPPORT IN
THE
AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY...HAMILTON AND SUGGS ARE THE WESTSIDE
LEADERS.