Garrett and John,

On the one hand, I can understand why someone would want people to
sign their names to postings, especially since this group is a more
serious one where  Asbury Park candidates, development issues, etc.
are discussed, but it is not my understanding that everyone in every
yahoo group signs their names. I for one have become more careful
about what I write here because I shockingly found out that some
members have written articles in the Coaster or in other newspapers
in which they quote messages from this group! I know that it is a
public yahoo group, but I also hope that some of the things that we
discuss here would be kept private among just the members.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>