Skip:

You mean Pillow talk can really WORK on Politics? Damn, and I always thought, it's not what you know, but rather what you know about whom.  Wonder if it's too late to collect from my NYC real estate billionaire Joe Elghanyan, LOL

Shangazi

Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 11:33 AM -0400 5/7/05, Skip Bernstein wrote:
>doesn't that come under the subheading, "it's not who ya know, it's who ya
>blow"?
>
>Skip Bernstein

Isn't that lovely.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Yahoo! Mail