"in the final analysis, property values are products of perception."

BB,
Whew, now I understand!  The stock market crash of 2000, the fear and
uncertainty generated by 9/11, dirt cheap mortgage money, the criminal
misconduct of CEO's of mayor US corporations, Bush's tax cuts for the
rich, etc. had nothing to do with a real estate boom of greater
duration and soaring prices than anything ever seen in this country.

It all comes down to, exclusively, a perception generated by this
brilliant council, that Asbury's hot.  Wow!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>