Mario,

I'm curious as to what search engine was used to find this & what
keywords were used? for some reason it is not showing up on google,
yahoo, altavista, askjeeves, or dogpile. It seems I can't find that
"press release" in any reputable search, but of course it was posted
on a newsgroup so it HAS to be true.

That site (balcer.com) did educate me about some of the other
shenanigans in Jersey City.

Bret Schundler accepted money from Al Qaeda in June 2001.
http://www.balcer.com/truth.htm

Schundler increased debt 17% in Jersey City in 4 years (versus the 38%
increase Reidy & Asbury's Council is proposing):
http://www.balcer.com/money.htm

Schundler gave away waterfront real estate through tax abatements:
http://www.balcer.com/abatements.htm

Schundler gave the city away to developers:
http://www.balcer.com/developer's_dream.htm

It's amazing how people will believe anything posted online. I think
you & the rest of the people that fell for this Asbury-style October
surprise have been Dan Rathered.

(http://www.balcer.com/protecting_our_own.htm)
> Then there is Stuart Koperweis, an early  supporter of Schundler who
scored