--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Official" stats that are outdated are as useless as "unofficial"
> stats. You were here in 2000 - those states are off, particularly
> property values and income levels.  You also can't use bad stats
and
> the excuse that its ok because you don't have access to the right
> ones.

Forecasted stats are available via subscription from economic
databases. However, bb, I suspect that you think wsince 2004 a lot
of higher income people, including myself, purchased in AP. You are
right. However, I also suspect that many of them have dual
residencies and their census statistics are likely counted in their
primary (NYC) domiciles not AP.