> It must be some divine power that you have that you can discern
how anyone voted. Please explain that last sentence. ~joe

This one is easy.  Now that you revealed actually how little you
know abou tthe process, it will be my last response on this issue to
you.

First - you get the names of those from the source you suspect.
Let's say a list of employees at a particular company.

Second - You go to your county and look at the books of the
registered voters, you know the ones you sign right before you vote.

Third - than you have the numbers associated with the order in which
you voted, thats on the little slip the poll workers give you so you
can go to the machine.

Fourth - you check the number against the actual vote cast.

Fifth - you compare your data.

It's not easy but it is doable, and when you protest an election
thats how they investigate.

I myself worked for the Board of Elections in NYC.  I was on many a
investigation in the Old days in Brooklyn.  It was harder back then,
we had to match the chisel with the mark on the tablets of stone.

LOL

God is Good!

"Laughter is a merry medicine."

PS:  The latest installment fo the Electricnews is up, at
www.electricnews.com I bloviate there as well...