--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In addition, I do not believe that you should make such a comment.
This is a board to post questions and to discuss.  Maybe I should ask
that you limit your posts to just 4 lines rather than the endless posts
to every message on here.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Accept my apology. You are of course
free to complain. The simple fact is you can't be sure what's
temporary, permanent or when or if anything will be done with this
crew. That's why we were so adamant. Please take the opportunity to ask
the city manager or the incumbents about the lights, if in fact they
know or will tell you. Sorry if I put you off, didn't mean to and I was
just making a point, not intentionally at your expense.