Sorry Dan, but I "get deja vu all over again" when any president,
supreme being or Master Developer fails to recognize that the "buck
stops" with them.  The historical board may have dreamt this abortive
color, but it took The Fish to paint with it.  As to his own devices,
there are still plenty peering at us from the shadows; who do you
think was responsible for those lovely `boardwalk scenes'?  one
appears to be the sinking of the Titanic, another a character goin'
fishin' and various store fronts, all executed with the skill of a 7
year old.  I say Larry owns the puke yellow.