The lights just add to at atmosphere.  Nobody will be looking and pointing but they would help set the theme and should be consistent.  You wouldn’t want modern lights and the theme stressing the heritage of the boardwalk.  It is all a matter of opinion.  I just think with two classic buildings as the anchors then the theme should be classic.  Not the 1970’s look as we have now.

That is a good point.  I believe the city owns the boardwalk.  I guess partners had to repair and replace it.

charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
bluebiship -  no, it dosnt really matter, its not the
main focus of the boardwalk.  but i think most people
are mad that they put back what was there for the last
30 years.  yes, they replaced what they removed in
order to remodel the boardwalk.  but most figured,
with the huge redevelopment project going on,
something better would be put back! it seemed like it
would come naturaly.

question - who is acutally in charge of the boardwalk?
the city is, right?  isnt it in the citys hands when
it comes to lighting?  asbury parnters just put back
what they removed.. ??  or was their a speacial deal
made? if so, what??