Cathryn,

The issue at this point is just to take the poll and that will
establish if the discussion should proceed to the next level.

If the result is Cobra Head, well that's what we have, end of story.

If the result includes decorative, then I will start another poll to
address the issue of "What kind of decorative light?

Follow up poll questions will then be "How many, How far apart, What
color, How high, etc, etc?"

See where I'm going with this? I'm trying to get people to THINK about
this in a logical rational manner instead of being all over the map
with opinions.

Werner