"Whose gonna take my picture from now on?"

Shucks Tom, ya put me on the spot.  Of course I'll take your picture,
hell I shoot Larry, just wish I were a better shot.  Let's see how
much crap I get for that one.

Do I "…grant [you] credit as a free thinker for endorsing something
Werner likes and Larry doesn't?" No, if I were to take your `claim'
literally, I know too much of your acceptance of dogma to believe such
a claim.  Figuratively possibly, but you do appear from this
perspective to damned literal, I think you've chosen the wrong
adjective, perhaps open minded would be closer.

You're likely right "…it might help [me] to stop thinking of the world
in two camps - pro and anti Larry."  But what fun would that be?  More
literally, `cause I know that deep down it's where your itchin' to go,
there exists a clear and present danger to the future of Asbury Park
and its name is Fishman.

In real estate as in most markets, there's a remarkably accurate
adage, `be a bear or bull don't be a pig'.  In my 34 years of real
estate experience, I've never seen a novice walk into a deal as rich
as Larry has with the waterfront.  He has a near fail safe opportunity
to make a terrific sum of money.  How has he dealt with this
windfall"?  Daily he squanders it, frittering away good will, a great
market, a fabulous site and marketplace expectation.

Which leaves us with "I hope politics hasn't destroyed our friendship,
Skippy Paparazzi!".  For starters, I now know I'm writing to Tom and
that's a good thing; secondly, have I stalked you or someone you know?
 Thirdly, unless I'm terribly mistaken, you're a guy; I really dislike
guys calling me Skippy–you sound like my mother!

Outside of the above, and if we can keep the monster trucks either on
the street or Fishman Parkway, I've no reason to end our friendship.
Hell, you're fun to shoot.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>