Hi, Group!

Does anyone have a place for 4 young (all 20 years old) students to
stay? They are from Russia, here on work visas for four months. They
arrived 2 days ago. Flew into JFK and made their way to our little
city. They will be working for Dunkin' Donuts as of Thursday, and
exploring our area and our way of life (oh, to be young again!!)

They spent the first night at the Berkeley Carteret, but cannot afford
it. Actually, they can't afford much. Between all of them, (2 girls, 2
boys)they have $400/month for lodging! (perhaps if they could find
something reasonable, they could come up with some additional funds -
just my opinion here.) They've looked into hostil's, but it seems the
Jersey shore property is a bit too valueable for hostils, they've
found only one in Belmar - but I called 411 for a #, and it's not
listed, so probably doesn't exist - we'll check it out today!

My neighbor Barbara (good-hearted woman) ran into them at a deli, and
brought them to me! I let them stay last night in my very unfinished
attic, but with 3 kids of my own and no working plumbing up there,
can't keep them on. They are in desperate need of a place to stay.
They seem very nice, they were very quite and unobtrusive last night.
They can split up (boys in one place, girls in another).

I'm hoping someone with one of our big 'ol houses in town will put
them up - if not for the entire 4 months, at least for some time. I
have a feeling when they start working they will make connections
there and perhaps find somewhere to stay. But in the meantime...

Hope to hear from you!!!!!

Mary & Greg