I think I upset Kevin by saying that he should have been at oneVeterans Day or
Memorial Day being the Mayor in 5 Years.He  e-mailsomething that I did 4 years
ago to Sheila Solomon after she told mego suck a white c___ & get my white a__
out of labor ready after Iask her if  had to pay the driver that drop us off at
the wrongaddress that day.She sent us to the Employers Home to all the
CouncilMembers this is when she was working with the the FBI.He told me
thenthat it was none of his business right in front of Terry Welden back
then.He was with Hamilton at a Mayor conference in the south when it happen.You
should have seen all the people working at Labor Ready at Earle getting paid
overtime they wasn't working the hours.When I was there.And the jobshe sent me
to I didn't work that day but the employers hire me thenext day & I work 3 &
1/2 years for him.I had a bad Seizure due to my Eplipesy & was in the Hospital
for close to a month he hire his brother.I still keep in touch with him.She was
very nasty to him to.In 5 Years the Mayor tells me in was working every
Veterans &Memorial Day.He was also busy for the Key to the City to SSG
Craft,Music Hall Fame at the Stone Pony.3:00 in the Afternoon yesterday for the
donation of 1000.00 dollars to SSG Craft family