How much more will it go?

Will it pop - and where will you be? REady to jump in - or jumping
over?

Is an Ofront condo in Long Branch worth $2.2m? West End house $5.5m?
Could you live 2 rows back in L Branch for 900k? Why not then AP?

How cautious are the banks? Are banks adjusting the appraised
amounts down  - thus requiring the buyer to cough up more for a down
payment?

Are investors the primary home buyers - buying for appreciation, not
cash flow? How many interest only loans are being used for the
aquistions?

Whose buying - the investor - driving up prices - blocking out first
time buyers (owner occupants - maybe even WITH KIDS). Are we
creating a new class - middle income - renters? Self
considered "homeless" because they can't afford to own a home and
are the mercy of a landlord?

Would you buy (or advise) someone to buy in this market - as a fist
home, 2nd home or as an investment? What is you logic?

There's a billion articles on all these topics. I'm in the process
of writing one myself. Just to add more junk to the 'net.

Time for our experts to jump in....