i dont know if i have a certain way of thinking,
thinking about whats goin on in asbury park.  i usally
just state what im thinking at the time, although i
dont think i ever say anything that contradicts
another thing ive said.  but last night, i was
walkinfg around the long branch boardwalk with my gf.
the new boardwalk near peir village.  its hard to tell
whats going to happen in asbury on the boardwalk,
because nothing has happened yet.  but long branch
looks great.  all the bad talk about it, but it really
does look good.  if we can somehow make one change,
something that will really alter the apperarence.  its
to change the lights on the boardwalk.  i think it can
be done, if we form some sort of group, and represent
the problem.   UNLESS, there really are plans to
change the lights in the feature.  id be interested in
helping to form something.  "turn the light on, change
the lights!" (i could be wrong, but after walking
around the newly constructed streets on 7th and ocean,
i get the feeling different lights are going in.  yet
they put street lights on the boadwalk, but there most
likly going to put something fancier around the
residentail units.)