everyone these guys were gonna come up big....just wait. IF I WERE
BRUNO AND SANDERS I WOULD SIT BACK AND LET KEADY AND JOHNSON DO ALL
THE
HEAVY LIFTING...AND THEN TAKE CREDIT. How about that Jimmy and Kevy!
Neither of you guys is in the same league as Keady or Johnson...so
watch and learn...and smile...and take credit. Just smile and wave!
Loffrado is a bum, and I predict he will be totally marginalized
during
the next 4 years. DOES MELLINA KNOW SHE IS NOT ON THE COUNCIL
ANYMORE....Her article in the CRAPPY COASTER was naive and
stupid...as
usual....