Zio's is going to be the other 1/2 Harrys the small section that was the Jazz
the club the people taking over Zio's seem very nice.I talkwith them on several
ocassions.Let's see if the City could get them a Loading Zone why they never
had I don't understand when they open I don't understand.I Restaurant//Bar has
20 differant type of Delivery trucks plus Bands Unloading & Loading.I been
asking the the Mayor since they open not once did he ever answer me back.I also
try to get a meeting with John Dorian while Commander & Vice Commander of the
VFW he never responded.To go over insurance & a couple over things.Them not
having a Loading Zone it isn't fair to the people on Cookman & surrounding
areas hen this trucks double park.If they ever get can go a Long way with that
parking Lot those
delivery's created pot holes.Their employees should also be parking on Lake ave
not Bond St like they did in the past Bond St was all Harry's employees every
Restaurant I work every  employee's park away from the restaurants to leave
parking for their patrons.Keeping that dog out of the basement like their last
Chef wouldn'thurt either. James Grabe Past Commander VFW 1333