"…planning professionals have spoken!!! Now I believe a certain
councilman-elect, and certain posters to tbis board will have to make
a choice:  A: Admit that the people of Asbury Park, with thier
council, manager and redeveloper have put forth a plan that passes
muster under the scrutiny of outside planning professionals; OR  B:
Lump the State Planning Commission in with us Asbury Parkers you claim
can't make "informed, intelligent" decisions (which would just be
silly at this point, wouldn't it?)."

How about C: Recognize that in an election year the incumbents might
choose to `spin' the best take on a litany of broken promises, missed
opportunities deals purchased by players to whom the democrats are
heavily indebted.

If you truly believe this justifies Asbury's give-away; I've got a
great deal for you in the Florida swamps.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>