While I whole-heartedly agree with the point that this article is in
now way a 'victory' for those who might call LF a 'master' at
developing, I am compelled to think that this is definitely the type
of press that will do AP a ton of good. The fact that it is not
some 'home-spun' release, that there are quotes from Cody, and the
fact that this was no 'rubber stamp', everyday commendation defniitely
says tons more than some of the recent overstated 'the boardwalk is
back!' press releases.

Again, I am definitely not saying that this is vindication for the
apparent lack of timelines as were required by the developer's
agreement, or any of the other numerous lack of contractual
obligations the MD has been able to avoid. I also completely agree
with dan that noone ever said the plan sucked. (ok..i may have some
issues with parking..)