First Skippy Paparazzi, how do you know I didn't help him?

Second, does coming in third/nearly second suggest John needs any
help?

Third, as for being good at it, my 5 endorsements in a race of 19
came in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 8th.  That's slightly better than
APAC did.  How'd you do?

Now back on topic.  You don't disagree with my advice to Mr. Keady,
do you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> "…politics is not a casual undertaking for me.  There are pols
> throughout Monmouth County that listen to my counsel regarding
message
> on issues.  I'm pretty damn good with message, if you will permit
me
> that moment of pride."
>
> And to think we'd thought you were `simply' up to no good.  Well I
for
> one am delighted to learn that here in our midst we have the
privilege
> of leaning from a master, a counselor of message a veritable
> soothsayer if you will; better, he's sought out by county
politicians,
> who no doubt pay for his services.
>
> Which raises a thorny question, Tom if you're that good, why have
you
> not lent your good council to that very special guy, the member of
> council most in need of political advice John Loffredo?  Surely had
> you done so, he'd not played mouth piece for that `Fishy' bit of
> rationalizing over the value of the triangle.
>
> Where were you in John's hour of need, monster truck race?
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Dan I was just trying to point out that Jim's list of people who
> > can't make "informed intelligent" decsisions about AP's
> > redevelopment has apparantly grown by the size of the State
Planning
> > Commission, since they endorse it too.
> >
> > Of course Jim can clear all this up by naming names.  Who were
all
> > those "uninformed and thefore unintellingent" people, Jim?  You
> > started this thread. Name names. Go ahead and end it for us.
Name
> > names.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > might
> > > missed
> > are

> > > And one takes a bite.
> > >
> > > Skip, perhaps you are replying for amusement. There can be no
real
> > > discussion of the facts, only the ultimate spin. So, the state
> > > approved AP's plan? No one stated that it would not meet state
> > > standards. He is throwing up a red herring. Any reasoned mind
can
> > > see that most of our complaints focused on the performance
(non-
> > > performance) of Fishman and the council's reluctance to hold
his
> > > feet to the fire as well as the nature of the deal with Asbury
> > > Partners. There are also complaints about the plan itself and
the
> > > state's acceptance of the plan doesn't change anything or make
> > what
> > > we see wrong right. Lastly, the post is a bait and switch
since
> > > somehow he wants to tie it into JK's original post about
informed
> > > and intelligent decisions when it has nothing to do with it.
You
> > can
> > > take jabs at him for amusement but I have given up trying to
have
> > > reasoned discourse with him. It is not in his nature.

> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > story

Monmouth

> > interior