Hello Asbury Park enthusiasts and/or bicycle enthusiasts....

I am helping organizing a bike race scheduled to take place in Asbury Park on Sunday, June 19th.  The course will be a circuit in the vicinity of Convention Hall.  I am looking for some volunteers to help marshall the race.  Basically, keeping people off of the race course and/or helping them cross the street safely.  We will need people starting at about 7 or 8 in the morning and all races should be over by noon.  You can choose to work as long or short as you like.

If you would like to be a marshall or help out in any other way, please email me back with a phone number and the hours you would be available.  I think there have been some problems with this race in the past so we are hoping that this year will be a huge success and we are hoping to have the state championships in AP next year if all goes well.  So come out on Sunday, June 19th as a volunteer or spectator and help make this another great event for Asbury Park.

Regards,
Kerri Martin

Discover Yahoo!