WESTSIDE....I think its just a matter of time....You could easily
blow
out entire blocks.....Interesting, that may be a way to curtail drugs
and gangs. Open the streets up so there are fewer places to deal and
hang out......WHY AREN'T THERE MORE BASKETBALL COURTS ON THE
EASTSIDE....It makes so much sense out government officials never
thought of it.......I'VE INVITED PARIS HILTON TO BE THE GRAND MARSHAL
FOR NEXT YEARS INAUGURAL 'STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE'. Co-sponsors will be
Fredericks of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret. Perhaps we could get
Brad Pitt as a special guest for the ladies......AND APAC AIN'T
INVITED! In fact I have been in contact with the mayor of Lamberville
and he is inviting all APAC members to move there....They just hate
family values over that way! If you get my drift!