Check out the 4th of July Pix on Restore. Of course, sound for this week's show with Pattie Patton and Lolita Lip and Lipman is up there now, too. They brought the house down at the Berkeley and The Pony!! Check them out, just click on the show archives link.
Anybody who wants some of the pix in original form - what you see on the web is a reduced resolution -  please let me know.
Hope you like them - Oh, and be sure to tune in and tell your friends to also, since this week is our FIFTH ANNIVERSARY PARTY!! 5 YEARS ON 88.1 FM WYGG!!  Do you have a favorite show? Write us, please...
All best,
Maureen
Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/

Call the show 732-775-0821
Call me 732-774-0779 fax 502-0463

United state patent United state flag United state patent search
Trademark united state United state quarters Asbury park nj

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS