--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have been an avid follower of this board as I do believe Asbury
will
> once again prosper. What happened to the Wesley Lake project. Is it
> really dead? Did the builder pull out? Is everything coming to a
halt
> again withthe exception of North Beach?

I don't have any concrete information to the contrary and I don't know
where mognj is getting his or her information. It looks like work is
proceeding on Wesley Lake and they are finishing up on their sales
office on Cookman. The city put out news that it will open in mid-July
and I spoke to a workman there on Tuesday who said they would be
opening next week. Also, the city indicates that Paramount will start
sales on the next two buildings shortly and that Metro Homes will be
opening a sales office soon. I am all for the truth, whether good news
or bad.