At 11:44 AM -0400 7/17/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>...It appears from your postings that you're quite upset about the last
>meeting running until 10:30.

Maureen,

Where did I say anything that would lead you to the conclusion that I am "quite
upset" about anything?

This is the problem with this board. People put words in other people's mouths.
It's one of the reasons reasonable people are choosing more and more to refrain
from posting here.

Please retract your allegation immediately.

~joe