--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The  thing
> is,asbury park whites hate to see a blackman making that type of
money.

Please don't lump us all together. If a white person made a blanket
statement about afro-americans it would be rightly deemed a racist
remark. Your remark is no less racist. I could care less what race
anyone is in any job. All we ask is that they do their job. Whether Mr.
Jordan is fit for the job or not I do not know. Whatever the case may
be, his race should have nothing to do with it, nor should any
officer's in receiving a promotion. If you have facts to refute Tom's
allegations then present them. BTW, this weekend, I saw an afro-
american police officer eating lunch on the boardwalk. He received a
call on the radio and left his lunch to run to his cruiser and go to
the emergency call. He didn't come back for the whole hour or more I
was there.