So where is the so-called "Neighborhood watch" people? Or is that some
show-off, "We doing something, group"?

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: message attached

--- Begin Message ---
I agree with you one hundred percent. They also need to crack down on these pizza parlors and stores who are allowing the dealers to deal in their doorways and stores. They know the ones, but like you say, they are benefiting from these activities too.I even saw in the paper, i think last year or the year before when louis jordan had busted some individuals, one person said  Mr. Jordan was violating the drug dealers civil rights. What the hell was he talking about? Civil rights? I guess he was another person benefiting off the drug trade.